iCloud is the official cloud storage for all the Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and the Mac. You can sync all your devices together and store your files and data if you create iCloud Sign Up Account. In this post, we are going to discuss the procedure of iCloud Sign Up to you.
All the Apple users can set up their cloud storage to use its services. All you need is your Apple ID and you can set up your account on either of the Apple Devices such as iPhone, iPad, or a Mac PC.
You will find all the necessary steps in the next section.
iCloud Sign Up Account
The process is really simple and you don’t actually have to create your account. All Apple users have an Apple ID. You just have to Log into iCloud Account using that ID and then you can use its services. Here’s how it is done.
- Whichever device you are using, you must make sure that it has the latest version of the respective OS.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch; you need to turn on iCloud.
- Tap on the Settings Icon on your home screen.
- Now, scroll down and find iCloud.
- Tap on it and you will see the login page.
- That is if you haven’t logged in with your Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password in the fields and tap Next.
- Now, you will have to select the apps that you want to sync or back up.
- Choose what you want to do with Photos and that’s it.
Thes are all the steps that you need to follow for the Sign-Up and to set up your account.
This concludes the discussion on iCloud Sign Up and how to do it. You can also use your Mac or Windows PC for setting up the account and you can find that info in our other posts. Contact us for any more info on iCloudLogin.